When looking for a testosterone booster it can be a fury of searching across many sites and products with no further understanding of what is good or effective.
The problems is, that there is a real lack of a ‘standard’. There’s much speculation of benefits and effectiveness surrounding the supplement market as a whole, let alone testosterone boosters.
With many ingredients included purely based on historical anecdotal evidence it can be a minefield of what to buy and look for.
Steel 75 is a quality safe testosterone booster formulated by a not so well-known supplement manufacturer that goes by EPG, however this is not the first testosterone booster they’ve introduced.
- Product: Steel 75
- Company: EPG
- Special: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
- Website: www.a1supplements.com
EPG had minor success with some of their previously released products, including Testoshred Boost, so the potential for major success is obvious.
Reading a variety of EPG Steel 75 reviews and learning of their experience will help you determine if it’s worth your money much quicker.
EPG Steel 75 Testosterone Booster Ingredients
Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione (75 mg)
• Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione is a metabolite of 7-Keto-DHEA, which is a very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor. It is a natural occurring compound, produced by metabolism of the prohormone DHEA, and it’s used in a wide array of supplemental stacks. It is so powerful that even the World Anti-doping Agency (WADA) has it on its banned list of anabolic agents, meaning Olympians will fail a drug test if it shows up in the blood. Another benefit is reduced cortisol levels which is important, as chronically elevated cortisol levels can be counterproductive for muscle building and sufficient testosterone levels.
Fenugreek (200 mg)
• Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve constipation. It also works to treat digestion and is often incorporated in an ulcerative colitis diet plan due to its anti-inflammatory effects. Fenugreek also seems to benefit those with heart conditions, such as hardening of the arteries and high blood levels of certain fats, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
Tongkat Ali (100 mg)
• Tongkat Ali is widely referred to as a home-grown Viagra in Malaysia due to its ability to enhance sexual desire. According to a study appearing in the Journal of Tropical Forest Science, this plant contains a class of peptides called eurypeptides that improve sex drive. To achieve this goal, eurypeptides restore normal levels of testosterone by increasing the rate of release of free testosterone from the sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). As such, it works differently than say anabolic steroids that boost testosterone levels by enhancing “testosterone synthesis.”
Mucuna Pruriens (250 mg)
• Research suggests Mucuna Pruriens protects the brain by keeping cognitive and neural functions in check, even encouraging neural activity. Studies on animals have echoed this, placing the focus on its antioxidant action. The mechanism behind this is simple — all free radicals have an unpaired electron that makes them unstable in the body. Antioxidants donate an electron to the free radical to neutralize its effects, particularly on the brain. Mucuna has an added benefit in that it fights systemic redness in the brain, which is often a factor in brain degradation.
Epimedium Sagittatum (100 mg)
• Epimedium Sagittatum contains flavonoids, which are chemical compounds that may have antioxidant activity, and phytoestrogens, plant chemicals with estrogen-like effects, explains eMedTV. The phytoestrogen icariin blocks the activity of a particular enzyme in the body, similar to the effect of prescription drugs that treat erectile dysfunction. Laboratory studies indicate that some epimedium components have nerve-protecting effects, immune-regulating properties and anti-cancer effects, according to the MSKCC.
Tribulus Terrestris (500 mg)
• Tribulus increases stamina, libido and sexual function for men and dramatically improves sexual performance and sensitivity for most women. It is widely used by athletes and body builders as it improves muscle building, stamina and endurance. It has also been found to alleviate symptoms of the menopause, such as hot flushes, depression and emotional instability. It is also known to stimulate the liver therefore it can aid in the break down of fats and cholesterol into hormones and energy resulting in increased performance and stamina.
L-Citrulline (500 mg)
• L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise. There is not enough evidence to support the claim that L-citrulline supplementation improves power output during exercise. Supplementing L-citrulline also increases ornithine and arginine plasma content. This means L-citrulline supplementation improves the ammonia recycling process and nitric oxide metabolism. L-citrulline is also used to alleviate erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure.
Agmatine Sulfate (500 mg)
• Agmatine, also known as guanidine, is a derivative of the amino acid l-arginine. Stored in neurons, this compound is known to assist with central nervous system function, primarily as a neuromodulator and neurotransmitter. Research into agmatine reveals a potential to improve the symptoms related to neuropathic pain, and the ability to assist with the treatment of drug addiction. Agmatine also helps to govern nitric oxide (NO) synthesis, as well as working to properly regulate cellular energy by overseeing polyamine metabolic function.
Piperine (10 mg)
• Piperine, also known as BioPerine, is an extract derived from black pepper, Piper Nigrum L, and long pepper, Piper longum L. This extract is marketed as a nutritional supplement and has been found to increase the absorption of a variety of nutrients. Though some of the benefits of piperine have yet to be firmly established, it may also have immune-suppressing, tumor-inhibiting and antidepressant effects. While piperine is safe to use for the majority of us, some concerns have been raised regarding its potentially dangerous, enhancing effect on certain drugs.
Side Effects, Directions, & Precautions
Side Effects: There are a large number of risks to keep an eye on when using EPG Steel 75 testosterone booster. If you experience numb genitalia, hard flaccid, premature ejaculation, spider veins, no libido, or no orgasms, stop using Steel 75 and call your doctor immediately. If you have any concerns regarding your safety with Steel 75, consult with your doctor before purchasing Steel 75. They will always point you in the right direction, and it’s not worth risking your health.
Directions: Take up to 4 capsules throughout the day. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.
Precautions: Not for use by persons under 18 years old or if you are pregnant or nursing. Always consult a licensed practitioner prior to starting any diet and/or exercise program. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor MAOI or any other drug or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylopropanolamine.