MuscleTech’s Six Star Elite Series Whey Protein+ is the smarter choice to help support recovery and fuel training because it’s backed by scientifically researched ingredients, shown to stimulate muscle growth, endurance, strength, and recovery.
- Product: Whey Protein Plus
- Company: Six Star Nutrition
- Price: $29.95 for 2 lbs (20 servings)
- Special: Buy 1 get 2 FREE
- Website: www.a1supplements.com
This new addition to MuscleTech’s Elite Series delivers high quality amino acids, including glutamine, as well as a 2.5 g dose of creatine monohydrate.
The formula for Whey Protein+ was produced with enhanced core ingredients, which have been proven to build more muscle and strength than whey protein concentrate by itself.
MuscleTech Elite Series Whey Protein+ Blend
• Whey protein concentrate is the most commonly consumed form of Whey within the fitness industry, and it’s more often than not the go-to whey protein source for many body builders and athletes. Protein concentrate can increase nutrient absorption and optimize the rest and recovery of muscle tissue. If you’re familiar with Whey protein isolate, they are similar in structure, except for purity and biological value, but Whey protein concentrate is still astonishingly effective at packing on muscle mass.
• Whey Isolate
• Whey protein isolate is a dietary supplement and food ingredient created by separating components from milk. Whey can be processed to yield Whey protein in three forms: Whey isolate, Whey concentrate, or Whey hydrolysate. The difference between the whey protein forms is the composition of the product, particularly the protein content. Whey isolates contain the higher percentage of pure protein and can be pure enough to be virtually lactose free, carbohydrate free, fat free, and cholesterol free.
• Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate
• Hydrolyzed Whey contains the same microfraction content and comes from the same gene pool as regular Whey, but the hydrolyzed version absorbs much more efficiently. You make Hydrolyzed Whey protein by breaking down regular Whey protein into microscopic fragments through a process known as enzymatic hydrolysis. It may sound simple, but this production step facilitates better digestion, quicker amino acid deliver to your muscles, enhancing muscle growth.
• L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources, and it is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
• L-Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery, physical endurance, and regulated blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), promoting cellular uptake and consumption, supporting the formation of hemoglobin, and is also involved in the formation of blood-clots.
• L-Valine is one of twenty amino acids, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, that are proteinogenic, or protein building, and supportive in regulating and managing proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, however; the valine branched chain amino acid also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
• L-glutamine is one of the non-essential amino acids in humans, which our bodies use to stimulate the production of proteins, or so-called amino sugars, and to support the production of the super-antioxidant glutathione. The body was also shown using l-glutamine to increase water retention within muscle cells, which stimulates muscle cell growth and production of protein and glycogen.
Currently, MuscleTech has only provided two different flavors, Triple Chocolate and Vanilla Cream, to choose from when you decide to purchase Whey Protein+
How to & How Not to Use Whey Protein+
Directions: Mix 1 to 2 servings (scoops) with 4 to 8 oz. of your favorite beverages in either a glass or shaker cup. The experts over at MuscleTech recommend drinking your protein shakes between major meals and before and after exercise, for maximum results.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60ºF to 80ºF). Six Star Whey Protein Plus is manufactured according to cGMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements. Note: This product is sold by weight, so some settling may occur. Shake container before use.