TLM’s new Relentless BCAA amino acid formula utilizes a 4:1:1 ratio, featuring 2 grams of the super-anabolic leucine. They’ve created a product that many are calling, “a new standard in the BCAA category.”
TLM promises Relentless will increase athletic performance, provide immediate nutrient delivery, and enhance muscle recovery.
• Product: Relentless BCAA
• Company: TLM Research
• Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
• Website: www.a1supplements.com
TLM’s Relentless BCAA amino acid formula is said to be one of the most effective BCAA formulas on the market – ideal as a pre and intra workout product.
Looking at the ingredients, it’s obvious Relentless BCAA is of high quality, but I don’t see anything special that would make it the best BCAA formula available.
Primary Advantages of TLM’s New Relentless BCAA
- Innovative BCAA 4:1:1 Ratio Formula
- 2 Grams of the Ultra Anabolic Leucine
- Includes Beta-Alanine & Nitrosigine
- Promotes Endurance & Speeds Recovery
- Stimulates Muscle Strength & Growth
- Promotes Intense Vascularity
You can buy Relentless BCAA in 3 different flavors: Cool Blue Raspberry, Pina Colada, and Sour Green Apple.
Relentless BCAA Amino Acid Formula Ingredients
Relentless BCAA was formulated with a 4:1:1 ratio of your Essential and Branch Chain Amino Acids.
Relentless also has 2 grams of Beta Alanine for buffering lactic acid out of your muscle and increased performance, 2 grams of Glutamine for muscle recovery and immune system support, and 750mg of Nitrosigine for efficient ingredient transportation.
Let’s dive into the specifics for the five primary components found in Relentless BCAA, shall we…
♦ L-Leucine (2g)
• Leucine is an essential amino acid, which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources, and it is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
♦ L-Glutamine (2g)
• Glutamine plays key roles in protein synthesis, anti-catabolism, and cell volumizing, in addition to stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) within the body. Not only does Glutamine work to promote faster muscle recovery and growth, but it also promotes the breakdown of fat and prevents the breakdown of hard earned muscle.
♦ Beta-Alanine (2g)
• Beta-alanine is released during histidine dipeptides breakdown, and can be formed as a secondary byproduct of a reaction that’s responsible for converting L-alanine to pyruvate. It’s an important building block of proteins and mostly synthesized by the muscle cells from lactic acid, making it the most important nutrient for the amino acid metabolism in the blood together with L-Glutamine.
♦ Nitrosigine (750mg)
• Nitrosigine plays a critical role in boosting key factors for increasing blood flow during exercise. Blood flow is critical during resistance and endurance training because it allows oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to working muscles. Enhanced blood flow is important both intra-workout and post-workout as it has been shown to help with muscle growth and recovery.
♦ L-Isoleucine (500mg)
• Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery, physical endurance, and regulated blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), promoting cellular uptake and consumption, supporting the formation of hemoglobin, and is also involved in the formation of blood-clots.
♦ L-Valine (500mg)
• Valine is one of twenty amino acids, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, that are proteinogenic, or protein building, and supportive in regulating and managing proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, however; the valine branched chain amino acid also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
Potential Side Effects of Amino Acids
Amino acid supplements, including Relentless BCAA, are generally harmless, and are actually among some of the safest types of dietary supplements available. Just abide by the warnings found below and you should be good to go!
How to Use & How Not to Use
Directions: Mix 1 serving of Relentless with 10 oz of water. For best results, consume during or after your workouts. Always read the product labels and use as directed.
Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.