The Total War pre-workout is the envy of all other pre-workouts, delivering more fire power per serving than any other product in its class.
- Product: Total War
- Company: Redcon1
- Special: Free Shaker
- Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
Whether you train before work or school, middle of the day, or later in the evening Total War has the ability to come through every time out.
Redcon1 Total War Pre-Workout Primary Benefits
- Improves Mental Focus & Concentration
- Increases Muscle Strength & Vascularity
- Enhances Metabolic Rate & Fat Loss
- Promotes Energy Levels & Motivation
Total War Supplement Facts & Ingredient Detail
• Citrulline malate is the amino acid citrulline bound with malic acid. They chose to use citrulline malate over its often-used counterpart, L-arginine, because it’s better absorbed and results in higher plasma arginine levels than supplementation with L-arginine itself. Research shows that supplementation with citrulline improves muscle endurance, relieves muscle soreness, and improves aerobic performance.
Beta-Alanine: 3.2 g
• Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that limits the amount of carnosine, a dipeptide, stored in the muscles. As beta-alanine levels increase, so do intramuscular carnosine levels, and this provides various performance benefits. Research shows that supplementation with beta-alanine reduces exercise-induced fatigue, improves anaerobic exercise capacity, increases potential workload, which can lead to an increase in lean mass.
Agmatine Sulfate: 1 g
• Agmatine increases activity in the areas of the brain associated with working memory, attention span, executive functioning, and long term potentiation. Increased activity is the result of agmatine acting as a neurotransmitter and a neuromodulator. This mechanism allows agmatine to regulate neurotransmission which helps prevent excitotoxity. Neurotransmitter regulation improves significantly in NMDA receptors, which play crucial roles in memory and learning following agmatine supplementation.
Taurine: 1 g
• Taurine is a type of amino acid found throughout the body, but is particularly concentrated in the brain, eyes, heart and muscles. Unlike many other amino acids, it is not used to build proteins in the body, rather it is classified as a “conditionally essential” amino acid. Your body can produce some amount of taurine, as well as being found in some foods.
Caffeine Anhydrous: 250 mg
• Caffeine Anhydrous is a stimulant meant to help speed up your metabolism, and there are many studies indicating that a cup of coffee can increase your metabolism in a short time. For people who have less muscle and much fat, their metabolism will be slower than others, so in short, supplementing caffeine helps to increase metabolic rate in the body.
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate: 125 mg
• N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and function as neuromodulators in the central nervous system (CNS) where they significantly increase dopamine and noradrenaline levels. Dopamine and noradrenaline are known to enhance mood, motivation, concentration, and alertness while also imbuing the user with a strong feeling of euphoria.
2 Aminoisoheptane: 100 mg
• 2 Aminoisoheptane DMHA carries out a variety of similar functions to other psychoactive central nervous system stimulants, including enhancing energy levels, enhancing cognitive function, decreasing appetite and improving bronchodilation. In addition, users of DMHA have reported a higher pain threshold and a decreased rate of perceived exertion, thus allowing workouts to extend beyond the point of fatigue.
Di-Caffeine Malate: 100 mg
• Di-caffeine malate, also known as Infinergy, helps to reduce fatigue, improve concentration, increase physical performance & boost thermogensis. In particular, it reduces sedation and relaxation by inhibiting the production of Adenosine, a chemical associated with sleep. This results in an increase in wakefulness, focus, better body coordination and an increase in performance in cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise.
Theobroma Cocao Extract: 50 mg
• Theobroma cocoa extract is linked to better blood flow and improved insulin sensitivity. Preliminary research suggests it may also provide benefits for longevity by increasing blood flow and oxygenation in the brain. Though this effect has not been linked to improved memory or cognitive performance, it may play a protective role during aging.
Higenamine HCl: 25 mg
• Higenamine has tremendous benefits when used as a pre workout supplement to help increase energy, enhance focus, and improve mental clarity. Higenamine does not constrict blood flow like some stimulants, which can make it incredibly for athletes, especially those engaged in weight training and other explosive type of sports since they can continue to see benefits from their nitric oxide supplements at the same time as using Higenamine.
Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 10 mg
• Black pepper extract is thought to help decrease weight by stimulating the breakdown of fat cells within the liver. Data was collected on the effects of consuming a thermogenic dietary supplement that contains BioPerine, specifically its impact on energy expenditure, mood state, and cardiovascular levels. The product was found to have a positive influence on resting energy expenditure, which might aid in weight-loss.
Rauwolscine: 2 mg
• Rauwolscine is what is known as a diastereoisomers of Yohimbine. There are 3 diastereoisomers, the other two being corynanthine and 3-epi-alpha-yohimbine. It’s mechanisms of action are very similar to yohimbine, as it can act as an Alpha Adrenergic antagonist, therefore supporting fat loss. Rauwolscine also shares very similar aphrodisiac and mood-enhancing effects as yohimbine.
· Black Currant
· Blue Lemonade
· Blue Raspberry
· Cotton Candy
· Fruit Punch
· Pineapple Juice
· Sour Gummy Bear
· Strawberry Kiwi
· Tigers Blood
Usage Directions & Potential Side Effects
Directions: Mix one half a scoop in 6 oz of your favorite beverage approximately 30 minutes before you begin training, your first few times of using to asses your tolerance. Once you’re ready you can increase the dose to just 1 or even 2 full scoops if you feel it’s necessary. However, DO NOT exceed 2 scoops in one day.
Side Effects: Redcon1 included a decent amount of caffeine in their Total War pre-workout. If you have a high sensitivity to stimulants, this could be a major issue. If you lack experience using pre-workouts, you may want to consult with your doctor before giving one a try. Over-stimulation won’t risk any life-threatening side effects but it is uncomfortable and unnecessary. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to use this product safely, don’t use it.