MuscleMaxx new intra-workout BCAA Apocalypse is comprised of 50% Leucine, 25% Isoleucine, and 25% Valine, which represents the 2:1:1 BCAA ratio you might have heard about.
In addition to these 3 primary BCAAs, MuscleMaxx also included Glutamine and Taurine into the formula.
Glutamine plays a major part in preventing the breakdown of muscle tissue and supports muscle recovery, while Taurine focuses on improving focus, mental alertness, and energy.
· Product: BCAA Apocalypse
· Company: MuscleMaxx
· Price: $39.99 for 50 servings
· Website: Purchase
MuscleMaxx new intra-workout BCAA Apocalypse is currently available in only 2 different flavors: Blue Wraithberry & Red Punch Napalm.
You can take a look at customer reviews and ratings for MuscleMaxx BCAA Apocalypse, but it will take time for them to accumulate.
MuscleMaxx BCAA Apocalypse Ingredients
♦ Vitamin B6 (1 mg) – Vitamin B6 plays an important role in converting food into energy and helping the body metabolize fats and proteins.
♦ Vitamin B12 (6 mcg) – Vitamin B12 benefits your mood, energy level, memory, heart, skin, hair, digestion, and helps to maintain healthy nervous and cardiovascular systems.
♦ Sodium (105 mg) – Sodium is vital component of nerves as it stimulates muscle contraction. Sodium also helps to keep calcium and other minerals soluble in the blood, as well as stimulating the adrenal glands
♦ Potassium (190 mg) – Potassium plays a major part in pumping blood through the heart with every beat, and also helps your muscles to move, your nerves to work, and your kidneys to filter blood.
◊ BCAA 2:1:1 Blend
♦ L-Leucine (2500 mg)
• Leucine is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
♦ L-Valine (1250 mg)
• Valine, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, helps with regulating and maintaining proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, but Valine also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
♦ L-Isoleucine (1250 mg)
• Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery and regulates blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), helping in the formation of hemoglobin, and is also strongly involved in the formation of blood-clots.
♦ L-Glutamine (1000 mg)
• Glutamine plays key roles in protein synthesis, anti-catabolism, and cell volumizing, in addition to stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) within the body. Not only does this promote muscle recovery and growth, but it also helps metabolize body fat and prevents the breakdown of muscle.
♦ Taurine (1000 mg)
• Taurine is the amino acid known for controlling anxiety and stress because of it’s ability to lower cortisol levels and promote better sleep. Taurine improves athletic performance, reaction time, and insulin production, as well as helping to prevent diabetes.
Directions, Warnings, and Potential Side Effects
Directions: Mix a serving with 8-12 oz of ice-cold water. Ideal for use before a workout for the energy it delivers and after a workout for rapid muscle recovery.
Side Effects: Given that MuscleMaxx BCAA Apocalypse has just hit the market, no side effects have been reported by customers. BCAA products in general, are not commonly reported for side effects because their formula’s aren’t comprised of any potentially harmful ingredients. Just amino acids and a few different vitamins and minerals, which have all been thoroughly tested for safety and effectiveness.
Warning: Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
If MuscleMaxx BCAA Apocalypse seems like a product you’d be interested in, I encourage you to give it a try. I’m sure you wont be disappointed.
If you’re interested in taking a peak at more BCAA reviews, I have plenty to go around.