The Mega Pre pre-workout formula is comprised of 8 high quality ingredients that have been proven to enhance vascularity and blood flow, focus and concentration, and energy and stamina.
Primeval Labs formulated Mega Pre using non-stimulant, natural ingredients, making it ideal for all athletes of any fitness level.
¤ Product: Mega Pre
¤ Company: Primeval Labs
¤ Special: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
¤ Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
Stimulants are cheap, a properly formulated pre workout loaded with proven ergogenics isn’t, and that’s exactly what you get with each serving of Mega Pre. Primeval Labs is set to revolutionize the supplement industry and your conception of what a pre-workout is with Mega Pre.
Mega Pre has only been available for a short time, but positive customer reviews and 5 star ratings are already starting to accumulate. Learning of their opinion and experience with the product, will make your decision of whether or not it’s for you, an easy one.
Primeval Labs Mega Pre is new to the market and currently available in 2 different flavors: Pineapple Mango and Smashberry.
Benefits of Using the Mega Pre Pre-Workout
- Enhances focus and vasodilation
- Provides better blood flow and vascularity
- Delivers superior oxygen and nutrient absorption
- Increases the production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Improves protein synthesis and muscle growth
- Promotes energy and stamina
- Increases overall performance and endurance
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Supports hydration
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Ingredient Details
L-Citrulline (6,000 mg)
• L-Citrulline is the amino acid, citrulline, bound with an organic compound, malic acid. Primeval Labs chose to use citrulline malate over its more often used counterpart, L-arginine, primarily because it’s more easily absorbed by the body and also results in higher plasma arginine levels than supplementing with L-arginine itself. Research shows that supplementing with citrulline improves muscle endurance, relieves muscle soreness, and improves aerobic performance.
Betaine Anhydrous (3,000 mg)
• Betaine Anhydrous is a compound that was derived from an amino acid known as choline. Betaine anhydrous has accumulated a healthy amount of praise from the fitness industry, especifically as a pre-workout and overall performance enhancer. Betaine anhydrous is a very important component, involved in the formulation of numerous biologically molecules and the regulation of homocysteine levels. Furthermore, betaine anhydrous is classified as a osmolytic compound and promotes cellular hydration, which helps maintain cellular integrity and water balance.
D-Ribose (2,000 mg)
• D-ribose is a simple, five-carbon sugar that is naturally occurring in our bodies. However ribose is unlike any other sugar you might be familiar with. Sugars we are all familiar with, such as corn sugar, milk sugar, honey, and many others are all used by the body as fuel. These sugars are consumed, then absorbed and, with the help of the oxygen we inhale, are burned by the body to recycle energy. Since they are used excessively, they can also be very toxic to the body. Ribose, on the other hand, is unique and one of a kind. After you consume ribose, the body will recognize that it is different from other sugars and will attempt to preserve it for the vital work of actually producing the energy molecule responsible for powering our hearts, muscles, brains, and every other tissue in the body.
Glycerol Powder (2,000 mg)
• Glycerol powder is an effective, safe agent that does not exceed or even approach harmful toxicity levels when administered orally. Glycerol powder, which can be ingested in approximately large amounts, accumulates in bodily fluids, increasing osmotic pressure and the total volume of water in the body. Glycerol powder is often used as an energy substrate in nutritional supplements, and has been shown to significantly contribute to your energy yield during exercise. Considering its energy substrate function, glycerol could efficiently improve athletic performance, and it’s osmoprotective solute quality can be used to improve physical endurance.
Choline Bitartrate (1,000 mg)
• Choline Bitartrate has a much better absorption rate than pure choline, which is an essential human nutrient. Choline is chemically related to the B group of vitamins, although the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine did not classify choline as an essential nutrient until 1998. Choline Bitartrate is an essential nutrient required by the body to make several important compounds necessary for healthy cell membranes, and also helps form the primary phospholipid of cell membranes which help transport lipids from the liver. Brain health support is the primary reason to take Choline Bitartrate supplements, due to choline’s role in the biosynthesis of acetylcholine. Choline also supports healthy inflammation management, heart health and liver health.
L-Norvaline (300 mg)
• L-Norvaline works by inhibiting arginase production, which allows you to blow past that wall and continue producing nitric oxide throughout your entire workout. This will enhance your vascularity, making it stronger and longer lasting. Because Norvaline an analog of valine, many people assume L-Norvaline also contributes to muscle growth and recovery, and this is a misconception. L-Norvaline is not used by the body to generate muscle tissue. That being said, just because it doesn’t directly contribute to muscle growth doesn’t mean this component is useless. By extending pump length and intensity, L-Norvaline helps to deliver massive amounts of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissue. While you’ll notice the extra power during workouts, this extended pump has also been shown to dramatically reduce soreness and post-workout recovery time.
Vaso-Drive-AP (254 mg)
• A vastly underused ingredient, VasoDrive-AP is a cutting edge ACE inhibitor shown to enhance blood flow and increase nutrient and oxygen delivery to working muscles providing unrestricted nitric oxide production and blood flow to your working muscles. ACE is a devilish little enzyme that can reduce blood flow via vasoconstriction, which is the exact opposite of what you want while training. VasoDrive-AP reduces ACE activity in the body promoting optimal blood flow, arterial elasticity, and blood pressure. It’s also been shown to enhance athletic performance via ACE inhibition.
Toothed Clubmoss (100 mcg)
• Toothed Clubmoss, also known as Huperzine A, inhibits acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine. Negating the actions of acetylcholinesterase ensure long-lasting focus and a superior mind-muscle connection while training. Research on in China on one of the active constituents of club moss has shown some promise in preliminary studies that show significant improvement the cognitive function in patients with mild to moderate vascular dementia. This had led to its popular use as a memory enhancement supplement.
Directions, Side Effects, and Warnings
Directions: Take 1-2 Scoops of Mega Pre 20-30 minutes prior to training with 8-10 oz of cold water.
Side Effects: Primeval Labs used absolutely no stimulants when formulating Mega Pre, drastically reducing the risk of experiencing any negative side effects. However experiencing minor side effects such as jitters and tingling is still possibility. You should stop any further use if you begin to experience any discomfort. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to use Mega Pre without risk, I strongly suggest talking it over with your doctor.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.