Hi-Tech’s Lipodrene Extended thermogenic formula contains their very popular Thermo-Rx stimulant blend and Extend-Rx extended-release blend, consisting of incredibly potent, yet exceptionally clean fat melting ingredients and extended-release properties to extend the fat melting power.
Ephedra not only remains Hi-Tech’s flagship fat burner, but is the Gold Standard in the weight loss industry because it has proven itself effective in doing what it advertises.
- Product: Lipodrene Extended
- Company: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Special: FREE Bottle of CarniSlim
- Website: www.a1supplements.com
Strategic supplementation becomes even more critical if you desire to lose weight, whether you are a male bodybuilder trying to get shredded, or a female looking for sexy curves.
If you’re interested in reading over a dozen Lipodrene customer reviews and ratings, in which they discuss their experience with the product and their overall opinion, it may help expedite your decision on whether or not it’s worth a try.
Hi-Tech Lipodrene Extended Thermogenic Formula Ingredients
Proprietary Blend With Thermo-Rx and Extend-Rx Technology (560 mg)
• Phenethylamine is taken by mouth for improving athletic performance, depression, weight loss, and to improve mood and attention. Phenethylamine stimulates the body to make certain chemicals that play a role in depression and other psychiatric conditions. People who don’t make enough phenethylamine naturally may be helped by taking phenethylamine as a supplement. However, too much phenethylamine might cause side effects similar to the drug amphetamine.
• Methyl Synephrine is a short name of Methyl Synephrine hcl, or methyl synephrine hydrochloride. It often appears in dietary supplement labels as methylsynephrine or oxilofrine. Methyl synephrine, a mixed-adrenergic agonist marketed as a weight loss ingredient for bodybuilders and athletes, is said to be much more potent than synephrine that is extracted from bitter orange (citrus aurantium). Once ephedra was banned in 2004, many supplement companies switched to synephrine and methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.
• N-methyl-b-phenylethylamine is a catecholamine precursor and nutrient found in chocolate and is known to be a very clean stimulant with the remarkable ability to achieve central-nervous-system stimulation without producing nervousness or the jittery feeling associated with other stimulants. Like norepinephrine, our bodies most potent endogenous fat burning hormone, N-methyl-b-phenylethylamine acts on alpha-receptors in the brain, triggering the release of the feel good hormone, dopamine in neural cells. By regulating catecholamines such as epinephrine and norepinephrine that act on hormone-sensitive lipase, the rate-limiting enzyme in the mobilization of fatty tissue from storage cites, it elevates the metabolism, ultimately leading to increased fat burning.
• Phenylalanine is an electrically neutral amino acid that is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and enter into the central nervous system quite easily. Therefore enabling it’s medicinal usage for relieving cases of minor depression and other mood issues, as well as and physical discomforts and pain. This component is also used for opiate withdrawal symptoms and can often be found combined with other mood boosting supplements such as nootropics.
Citrus Aurantium Extract
• Citrus Aurantium extract, also known as bitter orange extract, can be used for regulating fat levels in the blood, lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes, stimulating the heart and circulation, “blood purification,” disorders of liver and gallbladder, kidney and bladder diseases, and as a sedative for sleep disorders.
• Theobromine has similar effects and stimulant properties as caffeine, but about 10 times weaker. Theobromine has diuretic, stimulant and relaxing effects, while caffeine contains primarily stimulant effects. Theobromine can lower the blood pressure because it can to dilate blood vessels. Unlike caffeine theobromine does not affect the central nervous system, and can actually relax bronchi muscles in the lungs. Theobromine can be used as cough medicine according to studies that indicated that theobromine acts on the vagus nerve, which runs from the lungs to the brain.
Green Tea Extract
• Green tea extract is rich in naturally occurring anti-oxidants known as salubrious polyphenols which we discussed a little earlier in the review. The beneficial properties of these anti-oxidants have been known to science for some time now. These benefits, some of which include boosting immunity, anti-ageing effects and anti-cancer properties. With the help of thoroughly tested research we have now come to know that the anti-oxidants in green tea, do in fact fight off harmful free radicals in the body, an action which has numerous positive effects on health.
• Isopropyloctopamine is a chemically modified version of octopamine which possesses a more favorable pharmacodynamic profile. It was made famous in the 2011 study which examined the effects of Bitter Orange extracts on lipolysis. Octopamine is a very specific, and weak, beta-3-receptor agonist in mammals and has no physiologic ability to activate any other adrenergic receptor. Unfortunately, its ability to activate beta3 receptors in mammals does not translate to weight loss in humans.
• Hoodia extract contains an active ingredient thought to suppress appetite, a steroidal glycoside now known as P57, seems to affect the hypothalamus, which regulates hunger and fools your brain into thinking you’re full for up to 24 hours. However, claims that hoodia effectively acts as an appetite suppressant are not supported by any solid evidence, warns MayoClinic. Also, the rarity of the hoodia botanical has prompted some less than reputable manufacturers to advertise hoodia weight loss products that don’t actually contain any hoodia.
Cassia Nomame Extract
• Cassia nomame extract has been identified as a natural lipase inhibitor, which interrupts the digestive enzyme process and stops the absorption of fats into the body. As a natural diuretic, Cassia nomame helps cleanse the body of excess waste and toxins through increased urine production and excretion.
• Naringen has antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and cholesterol lowering activity. Studies have shown that naringin has a cholesterol-lowering effect, reduces LDL oxidation and can help to prevent hypercholesterolemia. They found that diets supplemented with naringin improved the plasma lipid levels mainly in rats fed cholesterol and increased the plasma antioxidant activity.
6, 7 Dihydroxybergamottin
• 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin is a furanocoumarin found in grapefruit juice, and is commonly associated with the grapefruit juice effect. Normally grapefruit juice interferes with the metabolism of drugs, but DHB prevents the oxidation of some drugs, increasing oral bioavailability. In layman’s terms, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin increases absorption and remains in the bloodstream longer, yielding better results from supplements.
• 5-Methoxytryptamine (5-MT), also known as mexamine, is a tryptamine derivative closely related to the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. 5-MT has been shown to occur naturally in the body in low levels. It is biosynthesized via the deacetylation of melatonin in the pineal gland. 5-MT acts as a full agonist at the 5-HT1, 5-HT2, 5-HT4, 5-HT6, and 5-HT7 receptors. It has no affinity for the 5-HT3 receptor and is affinity for the 5-HT1E receptor is very weak in comparison to the other 5-HT1 receptors.
• 5-hydroxytryptophan is not a stimulant, it’s an amino acid that works by helping to curb hunger cravings. It does this by naturally raising levels of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter that is directly tied to the sensation of hunger. 5-hydroxytryptophan weight loss results may be significant when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. Serotonin is known as the “happiness neurotransmitter” because it is associated with positive emotions including happiness, peacefulness, and calm. In addition to affecting mood, Serotonin also regulates the sensations of appetite.
• Yohimbe extract enhances metabolism and promotes fat loss, especially in “trouble areas” such as the midsection and love handles for men and glutes and thighs for women. Yohimbine can also support sense of well-being and mood and suppress your appetite. In its herbal form, yohimbe has been used for centuries as a performance enhancer and stimulant. Yohimbine can cause extreme anxiety in individuals predisposed to anxiety. Yohimbine may trigger manic psychosis or suicidal episodes in people with bipolar disorder.
Caffeine (100 mg)
• Caffeine stimulates the Central Nervous System (CNS) by increasing certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine, acetylcholine and even serotonin. These neurotransmitters have profound effects on the way you feel. It’s important to note that an increase of these neurotransmitters lead one to be very alert and active. Caffeine is a stimulant that can cross the blood brain barrier so it can even stimulate your brain to make you more active. Usually you’ll start feeling the effects within 45 minutes of drinking a cup of coffee.
Hi-Tech Lipodrene Extended Side Effects of Use
Nausea (Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract & Yohimbine Extract)
Diarrhea (Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract & Yohimbine Extract)
Anxiety (Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract & Yohimbine Extract)
High Blood Pressure (Yohimbine)
Jitters (Overload of Stimulants)
Energy Crashes (Overload of Stimulants)
If you have any concerns regarding your ability to use safely, I strongly suggest talking to your doctor before you decide to purchase Lipodrene.
Directions and Warnings
Directions: Take 1-2 tablets of Lipodrene in the morning and 1 tablet after lunch. Do not exceed 4 tablets daily.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product.