The first thing I noticed about Sparta Nutrition’s Hydra Shred fat burner is just how incredibly overdosed it’s formula is compared to many fat burners I’ve come across.
It’s obvious that stimulation was Sparta’s primary focus in the manufacturing of Hydra Shred, which unfortunately means it’s not for the faint-hearted.
• Product: Hydra Shred
• Company: Sparta Nutrition
• Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
• Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
There are a lot of fancy ingredients within Hydra Shred’s formula that will deliver users a high-intensity experience, reduce appetite and sugar cravings, and promote metabolism and fat loss.
Sparta Nutrition’s Hydra Shred is currently available in just 2 different flavors: Cold Brew Coffee and Mango Nectar. However, with Hydra Shred’s recent increase in popularity, I’m sure Sparta Nutrition will release a wider variety of flavors to choose from.
Ingredients in Sparta Nutrition’s Hydra Shred Fat Burner
Hydra Shred features premium grade dosages of Garcinia Cambogia extract, DMHA, Grains of Paradise, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Banaba Leaf, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, 6 different types of caffeine, and the list goes on.
¤ L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 1000 mg
• L-carnitine l-tartrate can be found in basically everyone of your body’s cells. It supports the oxidation of fat for fuel so that the fat on your body acts as the primary source of energy. Also, l-carnitine prevents the accumulation of toxic compounds by transporting them out of the mitochondria.
¤ Acetyl-L-Carnitine: 250 mg
• Acetyl-l-carnitine is a true multi-purpose supplement compound that has been shown to benefit both the brain and central nervous system (CNS). Acetyl-l-carnitine is well known among the general public for it’s powerful antioxidant, neuroprotectant, and nootropic properties, which also promotes high energy levels and reduces signs of aging.
¤ Eria Jarensis: 100 mg
• Eria Jarensis extract, also known as N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, delivers therapeutic mood enhancing effects with its ability stimulate the release of dopamine and nor-epinephrine hormones. As you might already know, dopamine is an incredibly necessary hormone responsible for the ‘feel good’ mood that literally determines our level of happiness. Therefore, supplementing with Eria Jarensis extract can increase your quality of life, aid in weight loss, and improve mental focus during the day.
¤ DMHA: 75 mg
• 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (DMHA) is categorized as a stimulant, along with caffeine which is very well known and consumed daily by millions. Basically, DMHA works just like Eria Jarensis does by boosting dopamine and noradrenaline, which is thought to result in longer lasting energy boosts. However, caffeine will continue to hold it’s own as the most popular stimulant available because of it being tried and tested consistently to ensure it’s effectiveness and safety.
¤ Vanillin: 50 mg
• Vanillin is comprised of a high number of important antioxidant compounds according to studies performed by Yemiş GP, Pagotto F, Bach S, and Delaquis P. Also in the evaluation of the protective effects of vanillin against carbon tetrachloride induced hepatotoxicity in rats, found that pre-treatment with vanillin before the administration of CCl prevented the decrease of protein synthesis and the increase in plasma alanine (ALT).
¤ Banaba Leaf Extract: 30 mg
• Banaba leaf extract, not to be confused with “banana” leaf, has been used for thousands of years in India and the Philippines to treat both types of diabetes and support low blood sugar levels naturally. In fact as it turns out, the cultures in India and the Philippines were onto something because banaba leaf extract and blood sugar control go hand in hand.
¤ Grains of Paradise: 25 mg
• The oil extracted out of the seeds of Grains of Paradise were found with the potential to stimulate the body’s release of testosterone naturally. The seeds oil extract also contains safe and natural steroids, flavonoids, and cardiac glycosides, which studies found incredibly effective at increasing testosterone levels, in addition to aiding in fat loss in albino rats.
¤ J. Regia Extract: 25 mg
• J. Regia extract is a psychoactive central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, which is used to elevate both your energy levels and mental concentration. Additional benefits include an improvement in overall cognition, a reduction in appetite and sugar cravings, and the stimulation of ‘feel good’ hormones like dopamine to promote mood and well-being. J. Regia extract can be found in a variety of pre-workouts and fat burners because of it’s performance and mood enhancing capabilities.
¤ Caffeine Anhydrous: 25 mg
• Caffeine anhydrous is simply dehydrated caffeine – anhydrous means “without water.” It is available in pill or tablet form, or as a soluble powder. Caffeine anhydrous is found in a number of non-prescription medications such as Vivarin and No-Doze. According to Drugs.com, these medications contain 200 mg of anhydrous caffeine per tablet. A cup of coffee may contain 40 mg to 180 mg, depending on how it is brewed. Tea varies from 20 mg to 90 mg per 8 oz. cup.
¤ Dicaffeine Malate: 25 mg
• Dicaffeine malate, also referred to as Infinergy, is a buffered version of caffeine that produces the same stimulatory effects of caffeine while at the same time protecting the stomach from the upset that can be experienced with caffeine anhydrous. Infinergy works to improve the stomach’s digestive functions, and also plays an important role in the Krebs cycle; the intracellular process of energy production. Infinergy also helps to reduce fatigue, improve concentration, increase physical performance & boost thermogensis.
¤ Caffeine: 25 mg
• Caffeine is a central nervous stimulant in which some individuals are unbelievably sensitive, while other individuals are totally insusceptible. The International Society of Sports Nutrition states that caffeine is much more effective in enhancing performance in high-intensity athletes who use low to moderate doses, than coffee. It is beneficial for extended, exhaustive exercise and time-trial performance, and for high intensity exercise such as weight lifting.
¤ Yerba Mate Extract: 25 mg
• Yerba mate extract’s chemical components are remarkably similar to those found in green tea; however, yerba mate is shown to be much more nutritious than green tea. Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: yerba mate, coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana; yerba mate triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition.
¤ Guarana Extract: 25 mg
• Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue. It is a frequent addition to energy and weight loss products. Some people also use guarana to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery. It is also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
¤ Green Coffee Bean Extract: 25 mg
• Green coffee bean extract can be produced by soaking and concentrating the seeds, while ensuring they are left unroasted. When coffee seeds or “beans” are roasted, their antioxidant levels increase, but one natural substance called chlorogenic acid decreases. This chemical is thought to prohibit the accumulation of fat, promote passive weight loss, prevent the absorption of simple carbohydrates, and help regulate post-meal blood sugar levels.
¤ Cirsium Oligophyllum: 25 mg
• Cirsium oligophyllum in an extract harvested from the leaves of this Japanese thistle. The most important component in this product seems to be methylhexanamine. We’ve not been able to find much about Cirsium oligophyllum in the literature, and the Japanese study leaves us none the wiser either. The research describes it as “a commercially available crude drug with lipolysis-promoting activity” and says nothing more about it.
Hydra Shred Fat Burner Powder Directions & Warnings
Directions: Mix 1-2 servings (scoops) in 10-12 fl oz of your favorite beverage and drink. I recommend not exceeding 2 scoops within a 24 hour period.
Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.
I’ve got more than enough fat burner reviews to ensure you find exactly what you’re searching for. If Sparta Nutrition’s Hydra Shred doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, take a look at a few of my most popular reviews: Silencer, Hyper Cuts, and CLA 1000.