The Hurakan thermogenic fat burner is Primeval Labs most recently released thermogenic weight loss capsules, which they’ve officially declared their most effective, high quality fat burner to date.
Hurakan is a thermogenic fat burner that works with the body to help you burn more fat at rest, reduce your appetite, and drastically improve your mood, according to the numerous customer reviews published by users.
- Product: Hurakan
- Company: Primeval Labs
- Price: $39.99 for 1 month supply (90 capsules)
- Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
- Special: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Primeval Labs performed clinical research studies on all of the ingredients found in Hurakan, and they have all been recognized as effective and safe.
However when you’re using supplements that contain stimulants, specifically caffeine, it really increases your risk of experiencing uncomfortable side effects, such as tingling or shakiness.
That is why it’s always best to consult with your doctor before putting just anything in your body. You never know how it might effect you. If you experience any discomfort whatsoever while using Hurakan, discontinue use immediately and contact your doctor.
Hurakan Thermogenic Fat Burner Formula Ingredients
¤ Metabolic Blend
• Garcinia Cambogia (200 mg)
· Garcinia cambogia can improve your lipid profile by lowering the concentration of Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), the bad cholesterol, while also raising the concentration of High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL), the good cholesterol, in your blood. Garcinia Cambogia Extract is also known to work as an appetite suppressor to prevent sugar cravings, stress reducer to keep you thinking clearly and on the right track, and mood stabilizer to help you stay happy and motivated.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract (125 mg)
· Green coffee bean extract can be produced by soaking and concentrating the seeds, while ensuring they are left unroasted. When coffee seeds or “beans” are roasted, their antioxidant levels increase, but one natural substance called chlorogenic acid decreases. This chemical is thought to prohibit the accumulation of fat, promote passive weight loss, prevent the absorption of simple carbohydrates, and help regulate post-meal blood sugar levels.
• Olive Leaf Extract (100 mg)
· Olive leaf extracts and their oleuropein constituents are best known for their blood pressure-lowering effects, but the latest studies reveal their health benefits extend well beyond that. Additional anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties offer promise in fighting atherosclerosis, diabetes, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and even arthritis.
• Dandelion Extract Whole Plant (75 mg)
· Dandelion is primarily used for the treatment of muscle aches, loss of appetite, upset stomach, intestinal gas, gallstones, joint pain, eczema and bruises. It also increases urine production and serves as a laxative to increase bowel movements, strengthen the immune system, balance blood sugar levels, relieve heartburn, and soothe digestive issues.
¤ Fat Mobilization Blend
• N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg)
· N-acetyl-l-carnitine is a true multi-purpose supplement compound that has been shown to benefit both the brain and central nervous system (CNS). Acetyl-l-carnitine is well known among the general public for it’s powerful antioxidant, neuroprotectant, and nootropic properties, which also promotes high energy levels and reduces signs of aging.
• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (100 mg)
· L-carnitine l-tartrate can be found in basically everyone of your body’s cells. It supports the oxidation of fat for fuel so that the fat on your body acts as the primary source of energy. Also, l-carnitine prevents the accumulation of toxic compounds by transporting them out of the mitochondria.
• Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (100 mg)
· Propionyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine are also amino acids, and they are chemically related to propionyl-L-carnitine. In fact, your body has the ability to convert L-carnitine to propionyl-L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine, but researchers can’t determine whether the benefits of carnitines are interchangeable.
• Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (50 mg)
· Glycine propionyl l-carnitine acts as an antioxidant and leads a powerful fight against free radicals and protects against lipid peroxidation. It assists energy production by facilitating the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria and the removal of waste substances. While experts are continuing to research its antioxidant properties, GPLC is most talked about for its role in stimulating muscle growth and increasing exercise performance.
¤ Thermo Energy Blend (250 mg)
• Caffeine Anhydrous
· Caffeine anhydrous is simply dehydrated caffeine – anhydrous means “without water.” This stimulant is available in pill or tablet form, or as a soluble powder. Caffeine anhydrous is found in a number of non-prescription medications, and according to Drugs.com, these medications contain 200 mg of anhydrous caffeine per tablet. A cup of coffee may contain 40 mg to 180 mg, depending on how it is brewed. Tea varies from 20 mg to 90 mg per 8 oz. cup.
• Natural Caffeine
· Natural caffeine is a buffered version of caffeine that produces the same stimulatory effects of caffeine while at the same time protecting the stomach from the upset that can be experienced with caffeine anhydrous. Infinergy works to improve the stomach’s digestive functions, and also plays an important role in the Krebs cycle; the intracellular process of energy production. Infinergy also helps to reduce fatigue, improve concentration, increase physical performance & boost thermogensis.
· Paradroxine, also referred to as Grains of Paradise, has shown the potential to stimulate the body’s release of testosterone naturally. The seeds oil extract also contains safe and natural steroids, flavonoids, and cardiac glycosides, which studies found incredibly effective at increasing testosterone levels, in addition to aiding in fat loss in albino rats.
• Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride
· Phenylethylamine HCL is a dietary ingredient used for different purposes, among them cognitive enhancement, mood improvement, weight loss, and as a concentration aid. It naturally occurs within the nervous systems of humans and other mammals, where it is thought to act as a type of neuromodulator. It is considered to be a trace amine chemical and natural monamine alkaloid.
• N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride
· N-Methyl Tyramine (NMT) is a naturally occurring monoamine that acts as a catecholamine releasing agent, which will induce effects relating to that of the catecholamines it releases, such increased energy, heart rate, and inotropy. Elevated cAMP levels typically translate to greater fat loss by promoting an increase in metabolism and the oxidation of fatty acids.
· Evodiamine it is also known for its anti-obesity properties. It may help those who stay physically active and are engaged in high intensity exercises, it boosts their energy level and improves immune system functioning. It can be as effective as some fat loss ingredient such as capsaicin according to some previous animal studies that have been successful to prove it’s stimulatory and thermogenic properties.
• Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract
· Cayenne fruit powder contains a chemical called capsaicin. This component may help reduce joint and muscle pains, treat headaches, fight obesity, boost athletic endurance, minimize stomachache and reduce back pains. The capsaicin chemical in cayenne peppers seems to reduce pain sensations when it is applied topically or consumed orally. Some research also suggests that this fruit ingredient assists with reducing inflammation and providing beneficial antioxidants to combat harmful free radicals.
• Caffeine (purcaf)
· Caffeine is a central nervous stimulant in which some individuals are unbelievably sensitive, while other individuals are totally insusceptible. The International Society of Sports Nutrition states that caffeine is much more effective in enhancing performance in high-intensity athletes who use low to moderate doses, than coffee. It is beneficial for extended, exhaustive exercise and time-trial performance, and for high intensity exercise such as weight lifting.
• Guarana Seed Extract
· Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue. It is a frequent addition to energy and weight loss products. Some people also use guarana to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery. It is also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
· Yohimbine is still used as a prescription drug to treat erectile dysfunction in many countries. A study performed in Germany in 2002 found an incredible pro-erectile impact predominantly caused by yohimbe. Yohimbe is also known for it’s ability to aid in weight loss. Clinical studies show that yohimbe increases the amount of non-esterified fatty acids, which is a direct result of fat breakdown. The health effects of Yohimbe will vary from person to person, and may even come with some minor side effects.
Usage Directions & Warning Label
Directions: Primeval Labs recommends taking 3 capsules of Hurakan one time daily. However do NOT exceed more than 6 caps in a 24 hour period.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.