EPG’s Testoshred Boost test booster contains a combination of 3 incredibly well known testosterone boosting components that are actually 100% natural and proven safe: D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris, and Bulbine Natalensis.
¤ Product: Testoshred Boost
¤ Price: $39.95 for 120 Capsules
¤ Specials: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
¤ Website: www.a1supplements.com
These ingredients are found within Testoshred’s formula and have been proven for their effectiveness in stimulating the production of testosterone and reducing the production of estrogen.
Also, you can find numerous customer reviews and 5 star ratings posted by individuals that have used Testoshred Boost, which summarizes their experience and opinion of the product and whether it met their expectations.
EPG’s Testoshred Boost Primary Benefits
- Stimulates Natural Testosterone Production
- Reduces Natural Estrogen Production
- Promotes Muscle Strength, Mass, & Recovery
- Enhances Libido & Sexual Performance
- Improves Mental Focus & Vascularity
- Increases Metabolism & Fat Loss
Ingredients Found in Testoshred Boost’s Formula
· D-Aspartic Acid is a natural testosterone boosting component that is very well known among the fitness industry, primarily for it’s ability to significantly increase the body’s natural production of testosterone, in addition to promoting muscle strength and recovery, energy and concentration, and sex drive and performance. D-aspartic acid reacts within the brain to release the luteinizing hormone (LH), which then travels to the testicles where it enters the specialized cells, or Leydig cells, which have the function of creating testosterone.
• Tribulus Terrestris: 400 mg
· Tribulus Terrestris stimulates the body’s production of the luteinizing hormone, which promotes the production of testosterone: the key male hormone responsible for helping to add lean body mass, increases in metabolism, strength, muscle size, density, and fat loss. This ingredient is also helpful in lessening symptoms of angina and enhancing athletic performance, all while supporting sexual health, and a general feeling of overall well -being.
• Bulbine Natalensis: 100 mg
· Bulbine Natalensis is an herb that has been used, traditionally, as an aphrodisiac in parts of South Eastern Africa, and not only has it shown testosterone boosting, estrogen reducing properties, but is also capable of improving libido, sex drive, and sexual performance. Bulbine is recommended for individuals searching for new testosterone boosters containing only 100% natural ingredients. If you’re already taking a protein, creatine, pre-workout, and/or post-workout supplement, Testoshred Boost would be a great addition to the stack. It’s an advanced supplement and best kept until you can judge the effects yourself through extensive experience of how your body reacts to natural testosterone boosters, such as D-Aspartic Acid.
• Androst 3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Arimistane): 40 mg
· Androst 3,5-diene-7,17-dione, also known as Arimistane, has been shown to drastically improve vascularity with it’s drying out and hardening effects. Arimistane is an incredibly potent compound that has been proven for it’s effectiveness in raising testosterone levels and lowering estrogen levels simultaneously. Users will experience an elevated natural myotropic state which helps with gaining lean muscle mass, reducing stored fat deposits, improving recovery time, and increasing sex drive.
How to Use & How Not to Use
Directions: Take 4 capsules of EPG’s Testoshred Boost per day with plenty of water. You can take all 4 at once or spread them out throughout the day, take them with a meal or on an empty stomach. What’s your preference?
Warning: Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.