The new Endorush pre-workout by BSN delivers the energy, mental focus, and endurance you need to power through strenuous workouts and/or athletic competition.
• Product: Endorush
• Company: BSN
• Special: FREE T-Shirt!
• Website: www.a1supplements.com
The new formula for Endorush is made up of three different blends designed to deliver three different effects: Performance Composite, Pump Matrix, and Energy & Focus Complex.
Primary Advantages of BSN Endorush Pre-Workout
- Increases Muscle Strength & Vascularity
- Supports Mental Focus & Alertness
- Promotes Metabolism & Fat Loss
- Enhances Performance & Endurance
- Wide Variety of Flavor Options
- Creatine Nitrate & Monohydrate
BSN New Endorush Pre-Workout Supplement Facts
Creatine Monohydrate: 3g
• Creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular supplements used by people looking to build lean muscle mass, maximize performance and increase strength, and according to research data, 40% of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) athletes reported they used creatine.
• Beta-alanine has been proven to promote lean muscle mass, strength, power, and endurance, while at the same time reducing how quickly your muscles become fatigued — resulting in longer workouts with a much greater level of intensity. It increases intracellular carnosine levels for shuttling of lactic acid and prevents an further accumulation.
Black Pepper Extract: 5mg
• Black Pepper extract, otherwise known as Bioperine, is a standardized black pepper extract, and is actually the only product from piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of other nutritional compounds that you consume.
• L-arginine is known to effectively improve blood flow, which means it helps bring nutrients and oxygen to muscle and joint tissues. This means with L-arginine’s help you can enjoy more of the many benefits of exercise but with faster recovery and less pain. It’s even used in some cases for increasing heat and circulation to damaged joints or cold hands and feet, especially in people with complications from other health conditions like poor blood flow, arthritis or diabetes.
• Citrulline has been proven to benefit performance in the gym by promoting amino acidutilization in skeletal muscle, promoting healthy blood flow, and supporting ATP production. Your kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid, which is incredibly important to your heart and blood vessel health. They may also boost your immune system.
Creatine Nitrate: 1g
• Creatine nitrate is delivered to your muscles very rapidly, so that it can start to work faster than other forms of creatine, which essentially helps to increase the size of muscles. Creatine nitrate also stimulates muscle tears, which is how muscles repair and ultimately grow, causes muscle to retain more water so they look swollen and full, and also increases the vascularity of muscles which is popular with body builders who do shows and want their veins to pop out.
Calcium Glycerophosphate: 250mg
• Calcium glycerophosphate is a mineral compound whose two main components are calcium and phosphorus in equal amounts. It is most often presented as beneficial for healthy bones and teeth because of its ability to reduce the amount of acid in the body’s digestive tract. Significant studies have determined its efficacy for dental health, but the same cannot be said about the bones.
Magnesium Glycerophosphate: 250mg
• Magnesium glycerophosphate is a dietary supplement taken by those with low levels of the mineral magnesium. Healthy levels of this mineral help proper digestion and are essential for good nutrition, strong bones and nerve function. Low magnesium levels in the body have been linked to diseases such as osteoporosis, high blood pressure, clogged arteries, hereditary heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Energy & Focus Complex
• Caffeine stimulates the CNS by increasing certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine, acetylcholine and even serotonin. These neurotransmitters have profound effects on the way you feel. It’s important to note that an increase of these neurotransmitters lead one to be very alert and active. Caffeine can cross the blood brain barrier so it can even stimulate your brain to make you more active. Usually you’ll start feeling the effects within 45 minutes of drinking a cup of coffee.
Caffeine Anhydrous: 150mg
• Caffeine anhydrous stimulates the nervous system causing it to send signals to break down body fat, but it also increases epinephrine levels in the blood. This is the “fight or flight” hormone, designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical exertion, while also causing the fat cells to break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel.
Longan Extract: 150mg
• Longan is used as remedy for stomach ache, insomnia, amnesia, and dropsy. The fruit is said to invigorate the heart and spleen, nourish the blood and have a calming effect on the nervous system, and also helps to improve and boost the immune system and this helps the body fight against various diseases.
Yohimbe Extract: 26mg
• Yohimbe extract enhances metabolism and promotes fat loss, especially in “trouble areas” such as the midsection and love handles for men and glutes and thighs for women. Yohimbine can also support sense of well-being and mood and suppress your appetite. In its herbal form, yohimbe has been used for centuries as a performance enhancer and stimulant.
Endorush is currently available in the following flavors:
· Blue Raspberry
· Fruit Punch
· Island Cooler
· Sour Candy
Directions, Warnings, and Side Effects
Directions: Mix 1 scoop of BSN new Endorush pre-workout in approximately 6 fl oz. of water and drink 15-30 minutes prior to workout. To support hydration, drink plenty of water through your workout. If you build a tolerance and feel the need to increase your dose, taking 2 scoops is perfectly fine. However I recommend not exceeding 2 scoops in a 24 hour period. If 2 scoops still doesn’t satisfy your needs, I suggest cutting out all stimulants for a month at minimum. This will help reduce your tolerance so it will be effective the next time you use.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.
Side Effects: BSN included an exceptional amount of caffeine in their Endorush pre-workout, which could be a major issue for individuals with low stimulant tolerances. If you lack experience using pre-workouts, you may want to consult with your doctor before giving one a try. No life-threatening risks to worry about but I know you still want to avoid any discomfort from increased anxiety or jitters. If you’re experienced with pre-workout supplement use, you’ll likely be perfectly fine using this one too.