Primeval Labs’ EAA Max Energy has re-defined the amino acid supplement category even further, delivering a full spectrum of essential amino acids and full 5 gram serving of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio, to support muscle growth, repair, and recovery.
· Product: EAA Max Energy
· Company: Primeval Labs
· Special: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
· Website: www.a1supplements.com
The formula for EAA Max Energy contains all the components you’ve come to know and love in the original EAA Max, along with a scientifically-formulated matrix of caffeine to provide long lasting energy throughout your day.
Primary Advantages of EAA Max Energy
- Enhances Energy & Concentration
- Supports Muscle Recovery & Growth
- Improves Overall Athletic Performance
- Stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Delivers Hydration & Great Taste
- Suppresses Appetite
Primeval Labs’ EAA Max Energy Ingredient Details
• Magnesium (17 mg)
• Magnesium is one of the seven essential macrominerals that need to be consumed in relatively large amounts – at least 100 milligrams per day. Magnesium plays an important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body including the metabolism of food, synthesis of fatty acids and proteins, and the transmission of nerve impulses.
• Sodium (39 mg)
• Sodium is vital component of nerves as it stimulates muscle contraction. Sodium also helps to keep calcium and other minerals soluble in the blood, as well as stimulating the adrenal glands. High sodium levels can cause high blood pressure. Sodium aids in preventing heat prostration or sunstroke
• Potassium (52 mg)
• Potassium plays a role in every heartbeat. A hundred thousand times a day, it helps trigger your heart to squeeze blood through your body. It also helps your muscles to move, your nerves to work, and your kidneys to filter blood.
♦ Stimulant Blend (286 mg)
• Dicaffeine Malate
• Di-Caffeine Malate, also known as Infinergy, is a patented ingredient developed by innovative supplement ingredient supplier Creative Compounds. Infinergy is a precise combination of caffeine and malic acid fused together using an ionic bond into a compound known as di-caffeine malate. Infinergy contains approximately 75% caffeine and 25% malic acid by molecular weight.
• Caffeine Anhydrous
• Caffeine Anhydrous stimulates the CNS by increasing certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine, acetylcholine and even serotonin. These neurotransmitters have profound effects on the way you feel. It’s important to note that an increase of these neurotransmitters lead one to be very alert and active. Caffeine can cross the blood brain barrier so it can even stimulate your brain to make you more active. Usually you’ll start feeling the effects within 45 minutes of drinking a cup of coffee.
• Caffeine Citrate
• Caffeine Citrate functions in much the same capacity as does caffeine, but takes effect more quickly; its speed of dissociation is faster than that of caffeine. Like its sister compound, it can be used to dispel pain from a headache. However, caffeine sodium benzoate is typically only used to treat severe migraines, not the citrate form.
♦ Branch Chain Amino Acids
• L-Leucine (2,500 mg)
• L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources, and it is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
• L-Isoleucine (1,250 mg)
• L-Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery, physical endurance, and regulated blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), promoting cellular uptake and consumption, supporting the formation of hemoglobin, and is also involved in the formation of blood-clots.
• L-Valine (1,250 mg)
• L-Valine is one of twenty amino acids, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, that are proteinogenic, or protein building, and supportive in regulating and managing proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, however; the valine branched chain amino acid also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
♦ Essential Amino Acids
• L-Lysine HCl (300 mg)
• L-Lysine HCl is well known for it’s ability to hold the Herpes Simplex virus in check. It has been shown to reduce the number of cold sores you may experience, and it may also help the sores heal more quickly.
• L-Threonine (225 mg)
• L-Threonine is often used to support the maintenance of connective tissue, but has also been shown to support bone growth and liver health, as well as the immune system.
• L-Phenylalanine (200 mg)
• L-Phenylalanine is converted into tyrosine inside the body which helps the fluids in the brain stay balanced. Phenylalanine deficiencies can impact brain chemicals that influence mood, concentration, memory, and appetite.
• L-Tryptophan (50 mg)
• L-Tryptophan is used by doctors to help treat insomnia, sleep apnea, depression, anxiety, facial pain, smoking cessation, grinding teeth during sleep, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and the list goes on.
• L-Histidine (25 mg)
• L-Histidine plays a central role in staving off anemia, as it is a major building block for hemoglobin, the protein responsible for transporting oxygen within red blood cells.
• L-Methionine (20 mg)
• L-Methionine can be found in most meat, fish, and dairy products, plays an important role in many cell functions, and is also used to prevent liver damage in acetaminophen poisoning.
♦ Muscle Energy & Nutrient Delivery
• Cluster Dextrin (2,000 mg)
• Cluster Dextrin maintains a slow release, offering the ideal interaction between carbohydrate breakdown and the normal release of free fatty acids, unlike many sports drinks.
• D-Ribose (500 mg)
• D-Ribose is primarily used to improve athletic performance, increase energy levels naturally, and has also been used to reduce symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and coronary artery disease.
Directions for Use & Warnings
Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of EAA Max Energy in 10-12 oz of cold water. Consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day both on training days and non-training days.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.