It’s active ingredients are very similar to the original C4 pre-workout, but Cellucor also included L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract, and Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract. Harnessing the power of these extra ingredients fires up your fat loss and metabolism.
♦ Product: C4 Ripped Pre-Workout
♦ Company: Cellucor
♦ Price: $39.99 (30 servings) or $69.99 (60 servings)
♦ Website: Purchase
C4 Ripped Pre-Workout Ingredients
• Vitamin C (250mg) – Vitamin C is an antioxidant present in many fruits and vegetables, and also known as L-ascorbic acid. It has a wide variety of uses in the body, such as supporting normal growth and development, helps the body repair damaged tissue, and also assists in the production of collagen, a protein that’s necessary for healthy skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
• Niacin (30mg) – Niacin is a type of B vitamin that helps the body make various sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body, helps improve circulation, and it has been shown to suppress inflammation.
• Vitamin B6 (500mcg) – Vitamin B6, or Pyridoxamine, offers numerous health benefits, which include stimulating co-enzymatic activities, protecting the immune system, and having positive effects on metabolism, premenstrual syndrome, hormone control, emotional disorders, skin conditions, cardiac diseases, kidney disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, and the list goes on.
• Folic Acid (250mcg) – Folic acid is a type of B vitamin that is normally found in foods such as dried beans, peas, lentils, oranges, whole-wheat products, liver, asparagus, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and spinach. Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
• Vitamin B12 (35mcg) – Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that primarily works at maintaining healthy nerves and red blood cells, and is also responsible for ensuring continued smooth functioning of several critical body processes. It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency, and this deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
• Calcium (22mg) – Calcium has numerous purposes, but the most important one is strengthening of bones and teeth. Calcium also plays a very important role in regulating appropriate functioning of the body muscles such as muscle relaxation and muscle contraction, and is important for the appropriate functioning of various body enzymes related to the regulation of digestion, metabolism, energy generation also significantly involves calcium.
• Beta Alanine (1.6g) – Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that limits the amount of carnosine, a dipeptide, stored in the muscles. As beta-alanine levels increase, so do intramuscular carnosine levels, and this provides various performance benefits. Research shows that supplementation with beta-alanine reduces exercise-induced fatigue, improves anaerobic exercise capacity, increases potential workload, which can lead to an increase in lean mass.
• Arginine AKG (1g) – Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate is used to treat kidney disease, intestinal and stomach disorders, liver problems and cataracts, in addition to being used to increase sexual energy and for the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction disorder and sterility in men. Many people take alpha-ketoglutarate regularly to improve peak athletic performance because it helps the liver break down by-products of muscle exercise such as ammonia.
C4 Ripped Blend
• L-Carnitine Tartrate – L-Carnitine Tartrate, prior to high intensity exercise, is effective in assisting muscle recovery and reducing muscle soreness following exercise. Because of its vital role in fat metabolism, another obvious benefit of L-carnitinesupplementation is in weight loss.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – Green Tea Bean Extract has way more health benefits than you could probably imagine. Many of the bioactive compounds in the tea leaves do make it into the final drink, which contains large amounts of important nutrients, including being loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
• Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract – Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract various problems with digestion including upset stomach, intestinal gas, stomach pain diarrhea, and crarmps. It is also used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol, and preventing heart disease.
• Coleus forskohlii Root Extract – Forskolin is a chemical found in the roots of the plant Plectranthus barbatus. This plant has been used since ancient times to treat heart disorders such as high blood pressure and chest pain, as well as respiratory disorders such as asthma.
Explosive Energy Blend
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is very useful in providing relief during stress states, such as death, loss of loved ones and prolonged work, it also increases the absorption of necessary amino acids, and is even seen playing its part in the production of dopamine and epinephrine.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine stimulates the nervous system, causing it to send signals to the fat cells to break down body fat, but it also increases Epinephrine levels in the blood. This is the “fight or flight” hormone, designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical exertion, while also causing the fat cells to break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel.
• Velvet Bean Seed Extract – Velvet Bean Extract, also known as cowhage or even kapikachu, is a very common exotic legume that will reach up to 15 meters in height. It really is mostly utilized as green manure and forage also it nourishes soil due to its nitrogen fixation effect, although researchers have found that usage of velvet beans offer particular advantages.
› Blue Razz
› Cherry Limeade
› Fruit Punch
› Raspberry Lemonade
Side Effects, Directions, and Warnings
Side Effects: Since the C4 Ripped Pre-Workout is completely creatine-free, the risk of side effects are reduced dramatically. However, since it does contain a variety of stimulant, there are risks of nervousness and jitters, but is rare in most cases. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to use this product safely, consult with your doctor. They will always point you in the right direction.
Directions: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Take one serving (1 scoop) of C4 Ripped pre-workout, mixed with 6 fl. oz. of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITHIN 6 HOURS OF INGESTING ANY OTHER SOURCE OF CAFFEINE OR OTHER STIMULANTS. During your workout, it is recommend that you drink plenty of water or performance beverage to stay hydrated. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
Warnings: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONCSUMED BY HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use the C4 Ripped pre-workout if you are pregnant, nursing, or are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication used to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Before using this product, consult a licensed, qualified, health care professional, including but not limited to, if: you are taking antidepressants such as MAOI or SSRI, blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pseudoephedrine, or you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition, including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. C4 Ripped pre-workout contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet or in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, or other dietary supplements and medications. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.