Killer Labz Brute BCAA amino acid powder is an extreme anabolic branched-chain amino acid supplement that is fairly new to the market.
Brute BCAA provides 60 servings per container, each delivering high-quality ingredients including 6 grams of amino acids along with anabolic ingredients such as 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin and Epicatechin.
¤ Product: Brute BCAA
¤ Company: Killer Labz
¤ Price: $42.99 for 60 servings
¤ Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
Laxogenin and Epicatechin have been compared with the strength of the anabolic steroid, Anavar, in terms of its anabolic and androgenic power while also being able to double the process rate of protein synthesis.
In addition to the BCAAs, you also get a nice dose of taurine and l-alanine which work together to increase the absorption and utilization of the BCAAs.
Killer Labz Brute BCAA is one of the best-rated BCAA powder available and has received several positive reviews and 5-star ratings from customers who have purchased the product and tried it first hand. Opinions from others will certainly help you determine whether or not it’s the right supplement for you.
Killer Labz most mentioned primary benefits of using Brute BCAA include:
• Greater Absorption of Nutrients
• Enhanced Endurance and Performance
• Supported Recovery and Growth
• Increased Strength and Mass
• Improved Overall Health
• Hydration and Great Taste
Killer Labz Brute BCAA Powder Ingredient Details
BCAA Recovery Complex: 6000 mg
• L-leucine is an essential amino acid, which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources, and it is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
• L-isoleucine promotes muscle recovery, physical endurance, and regulated blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), promoting cellular uptake and consumption, supporting the formation of hemoglobin, and is also involved in the formation of blood clots.
• L-valine is one of twenty amino acids, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, that are proteinogenic, or protein building, and supportive in regulating and managing proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, however; the valine branched-chain amino acid also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
• Taurine is a type of amino acid found throughout the body but is particularly concentrated in the brain, eyes, heart, and muscles. Unlike many other amino acids, it is not used to build proteins in the body, rather it is classified as a “conditionally essential” amino acid. Your body can produce some amount of taurine, as well as being found in some foods.
• L-alanine is released during histidine dipeptides breakdown and can be formed as a secondary byproduct of a reaction that’s responsible for converting L-alanine to pyruvate. It’s an important building block of proteins and mostly synthesized by the muscle cells from lactic acid, making it the most important nutrient for the amino acid metabolism in the blood together with L-Glutamine.
• Glutamine is a critical amino acid and the most abundant in the body. Although it’s more commonly known as a bodybuilding supplement, studies don’t quite support its efficacy for muscle building. Rather, it helps prevent leaky gut, boosts immune function, and prevents muscle wasting in sick people.
Anabolic – Protein Synthesis Complex: 150 mg
• Epicatechin primarily affects the chemical known as myostatin on your muscles. Myostatin is a type of protein that’s naturally produced and released into your body by myocytes, which are the cells that make up your muscle tissue. Myostatin acts on the autocrine functions of your muscle cells to inhibit the differentiation of muscle cells.
• 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is derived from plants and is considered an anabolic building block utilized by the body to manufacture its own anabolic. This is done by boosting protein synthesis as well as nitrogen retention, producing an anabolic environment that provides the impact of increased muscle mass, increased muscle endurance, lean gains, and recovery.
Absorption Enhancement: 10 mg
Black Pepper Extract
• Black pepper extracts are a rich source of minerals like manganese, copper, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, iron, potassium, and vitamins like riboflavin, vitamin C, K, and B6. Black peppers have a high content of dietary fiber and a moderate amount of protein, which aids in weight loss, and treats sinus, asthma, and nasal congestion. It also reduces the risk of cancer, and heart and liver ailments.
Side Effects of Using the Best Rated BCAA Powder
If you have a normal level of health, you shouldn’t have any concerns regarding side effects because the ingredients found in Killer Labz Brute BCAA powder are natural and proven safe.
Killer Labz didn’t even bother adding tonic stimulants into the formula. This helps to expand the availability to almost everyone, with no risk of negative side effects or discomfort. If you feel comfortable with your ability to use Brute BCAA I suggest you give it a try. I know you won’t regret it.
Usage Directions and Warnings
Directions: Mix 1-2 scoops with 8-12 oz of water and consume before, during or after your workout session. For maximum anabolic potency, Killer Labz recommends that you take 2 scoops per day.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who have a high sensitivity to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.