EPG Blue Ice fat burner is represented as some insane thermogenic meant only for hardcore athletes and not the faint-hearted, but Blue Ice offers more than weight loss.
Blue Ice was formulated using ingredients that are proven to elevate mood and enhance euphoria, however for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Simply meaning, if Blue Ice really shows you a good time, the chances of crashing are just that much greater.
¤ Product: Blue Ice
¤ Company: EPG
¤ Purchase: www.a1supplements.com
¤ Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Thermogenic fat burners can help enhance fat loss, but the results are only going to be distinguishable if a proper diet is in place.
Thermogenic fat burners work in a variety of ways including boosting energy, helping curb appetite, promoting fat to be used for energy, and even increasing your metabolism and core temperature so you burn more calories throughout the day.
Several positive customer reviews and 5-star ratings are beginning to accumulate for Blue Ice. Fitness fanatics everywhere are loving the intense thermogenic effects delivered by EPG Blue Ice fat burner.
Potential Side Effects of Using EPG Blue Ice
After searching every corner of the web, it’s clear no side effects have officially been reported by Blue Ice users, but being such a new product there’s no telling what will pop up in the future.
Glancing at the ingredients found in Blue Ice, it’s obvious that side effects like jitters, nausea, insomnia, and an increased heart rate are imminent. If you experience any of these side effects stop using and contact your doctor immediately.
If you have any concerns regarding your ability to use EPG’s Blue Ice fat burner safely, I suggest getting in touch with your doctor before you purchase Blue Ice to save you from wasting money on a product you can’t safely use.
EPG Blue Ice Fat Burner Formula Ingredients
Blue Ice Proprietary Blend: 680 mg
• Caffeine Anhydrous stimulates the CNS by increasing certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine, acetylcholine, and even serotonin. These neurotransmitters have profound effects on the way you feel. It’s important to note that an increase of these neurotransmitters leads one to be very alert and active. Caffeine is a stimulant that can cross the blood-brain barrier so it can even stimulate your brain to make you more active. Usually, you’ll start feeling the effects within 45 minutes of drinking a cup of coffee.
Eria Jarensis Extract
• Eria Jarensis Extract is a psychoactive central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, which is used to elevate both your energy levels and mental concentration. Additional benefits include an improvement in overall cognition, a reduction in appetite and sugar cravings, and the stimulation of ‘feel good’ hormones like dopamine to promote mood and well-being. J. Regia extract can be found in a variety of pre-workouts and fat burners because of its performance and mood enhancing capabilities.
• N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine delivers therapeutic mood enhancing effects with its ability stimulate the release of dopamine and epinephrine hormones. As you might already know, dopamine is an incredible hormone that is directly responsible for the ‘feel good’ mood that literally determines our level of happiness, and epinephrine plays an important role in the fight-or-flight response by increasing blood flow to muscles. Therefore, supplementing with Eria Jarensis extract can increase your quality of life, aid in weight loss, and improve mental focus during the day.
• Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) has been shown to improve overall health in many ways, such as helping to heighten mood, promote memory and learning, increase physical energy and, and in laboratory animals, extend lifespan. It is used by many people for its mild, safe, stimulant effect, and yet DMAE also makes it easier for most people to get to sleep and to have more lucid dreams. Better performance during the day and a sounder sleep at night.
• L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is involved in a wide variety of complex physiological processes taking place in your body. Some of which help support regulation of bodily functions such as muscular heart movements that influence metabolism and critical brain operations that influence mood and recovery. Carnitine is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier and be taken up by brain cells unlike many other forms of Carnitine. Once it reaches your brain, the acetate molecule found in this compound becomes very important for the production of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine.
• Guarana contains caffeine, the stimulant found in coffee, tea, yerba mate, colas, and chocolate. The University of Tasmania a study comparing the effects of coffee, guarana and yerba mate showed that guarana produced the greatest alertness and improvement in the performance of mental tasks. Coffee produced a peak in alertness after about 30-45 minutes then rapidly fell away, while the effects of guarana were actually continuing to increase after 150 minutes. “There might be substances in guarana that delay the metabolism of caffeine or slows the absorption of caffeine to prolong its effect,” Professor Myers explains.
• Theophylline Anhydrous boosts your metabolism by raising the intracellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), inside each and every cell in your body. The effect of cAMP is very important to your cells for many reasons. For one, it supports your cells and gives them the ability to absorb glucagon and adrenaline more effectively. If you have any experience in the fitness industry you know that these two hormones are important for bodybuilding.
• Citrus Aurantium helps to facilitate the utilization of energy substrates, stimulate critical metabolic processes and the uptake of amino acids into muscle, and also stimulates fat loss and energy expenditure. It is also be used for regulating fat levels in the blood, lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes, stimulating the heart and circulation, “blood purification,” disorders of liver and gallbladder, kidney and bladder diseases, and as a sedative for sleep disorders.
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract
• Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract is used to stimulate the central nervous system and can elevate serotonin levels. Using Rauwolfia will trigger the release of noradrenaline, a fat-burning neurotransmitter that also serves as a euphoric mood boost. These effects are enhanced when combined with other stimulants, such as caffeine or taurine. The perfect pre-workout supplement should be carefully blended which combines the rauwolfia vomitoria extract with other stimulants, delivering an uplifting boost of energy before your workout.
How to & How Not to Use Blue Ice
Directions: To assess your tolerance, start off by taking just 1 Blue Ice capsule in the morning with breakfast. After a few days, you should have your tolerance assessed and are free to take another capsule each day, 5 to 6 hours after the first one, if you feel it’s necessary. Don’t exceed 2 capsules within a 24 hour period because it could do more harm than good and you’ll basically be throwing your money away.
Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.