Black Piranha is another fat burner that was also produced by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals not too long ago. In fact, Black Widow contains almost all of the exact same ingredients as Black Piranha, which I view as an advantage considering how popular and successful it has become.
¤ Product: Black Widow
¤ Company: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
¤ Price: $31.95 for 90 servings
¤ Website: www.a1supplements.com
However, Hi-Tech did made a few changes to the formula for Black Widow so that it’s geared more toward delivering mental health benefits, such as cognitive and mood enhancements, rather than just being geared toward reducing fat, like Black Piranha and Black Devil.
The most significant difference between the formulas for Black Widow and Black Piranha would have to be the 25 mg of Ephedra extract included in Black Widow. Ephedra extract is the most effective natural cognitive enhancer available.
Black Widow may focus more on the mental improvements but don’t misunderstand its still a very powerful metabolism enhancer and fat reducer. It still contains most of the fat burning ingredients found in Black Piranha, so you should be looking to shed some fat before you even consider using.
If you’re primary goal is weight gain, there are numerous energy supplements that are very effective and also won’t put you at risk of any degradation to your hard-earned muscle mass and strength.
If you’re interested in reading over a dozen Black Widow customer reviews and ratings, in which they discuss their experience with Black Widow and their overall opinion, it may help expedite your decision on whether or not it’s worth a try.
Hi-Tech Black Widow Fat Burner Proprietary Blend: 410 mg
• Ephedra extract recently saw an incredible swell in popularity among the fitness industry population and also the general public, due to it’s weight loss and bodybuilding related effects. Ephedra extract stimulates the metabolism, which increases fat-burning, and has also been shown to improve overall cognition by increasing the blood flow to all parts of the brain.
• Senegalia Berlandieri Extract
• Senegalia Berlandieri extract, also known as Acacia Rigidula, is particularly interesting to drug manufacturers because of the alkaloids it contains, which induce effects in the body similar to those induced by adrenaline. Examples include the breaking down of sugars more efficiently to provide the body with higher energy levels when training.
• Methyl-synephrine has been used clinically for orthostatic hypotension due to its effects on stroke volume, ejection fraction, and cardiac index. It has been used in doses of up to 120 mg in healthy adults with no adverse side effects. In fact, diastolic pressure decreased even with a dose this size, which is evidence for very little alpha-adrenergic activity.
• N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine (PEA)
• PEA acts on alpha-receptors in the brain, triggering the release of the feel-good hormone, dopamine in neural cells, and also stimulates and elevates your body’s metabolic rate by safely modulation thyroid function, ultimately resulting in healthy fat loss. In addition, PEA promotes mental focus and concentration similarly to what experts refer to as a neuromodulator.
• N, N-Dimethylphenethylamine
• N,N-dimethylphenethylamine can act as a stimulant by helping increase the amount of norepinephrine and dopamine in the body. Norepinephrine is one of two main hormones found in great amounts during stress, and also triggers the release of glucose from glycogen for better blood flow to skeletal muscle and utilization of energy from the blood.
• Theobroma Cacao Extract
• Theobroma cacao MAO inhibitors that will help to reduce your appetite and flood the body with serotonin, shutting your stomach down before you overeat. It will also significantly improve your overall mood and well-being by flooding your body with antioxidants that will increase the production of neurochemicals, such as anandamide, which is responsible for giving you feelings of euphoria.
• Phenylethylamine HCl
• Phenylethylamine HCl is often taken by mouth for improving athletic performance, depression, weight loss, and to improve mood and attention, and it works by stimulating the body to make certain chemicals that play a role in depression and other psychiatric conditions.
• Citrus Aurantium Extract
• Citrus Aurantium extract also known as bitter orange, can be used for regulating fat levels in the blood, lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes, stimulating the heart and circulation, “blood purification,” disorders of liver and gallbladder, kidney and bladder diseases, and as a sedative for sleep disorders.
• Green Tea Extract
• Green tea extract has way more health benefits than you could probably imagine. Many of the bioactive compounds in the tea leaves do make it into the final drink, which contains large amounts of important nutrients, including being loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
• 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
• DMAA is a central nervous system stimulant and there are a large number of potential benefits related to cognitive ability, such as enhancements in energy, focus, and concentration, as well as helping heighten senses and euphoria. Another interesting benefit offered by DMAA is vasoconstriction, which means to restrict blood flow. This is a proven effective method to stimulate muscle growth at a much lower level of intensity.
• Yohimbe Extract
• Yohimbe extract, in some countries, is still used as a prescription drug to treat erectile dysfunction, but is also widely known for it’s ability to aid in weight loss. Clinical studies show that yohimbe increases the amount of non-esterified fatty acids, which is a direct result of fat breakdown. The health effects of Yohimbe will vary from person to person, and may even come with some minor side effects.
• Naringen has antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and cholesterol lowering activity. Studies have shown that naringin has a cholesterol-lowering effect, reduces LDL oxidation and can help to prevent hypercholesterolemia. They found that diets supplemented with naringin improved the plasma lipid levels mainly in rats fed cholesterol and increased the plasma antioxidant activity.
• Caffeine Anhydrous
• Caffeine, as we are all aware, stimulates the nervous system to send signals to the fat cells to begin metabolizing, while also increasing epinephrine levels in the blood. This is often referred to as the “fight or flight” hormone because it’s designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical exertion, while also causing the fat cells to break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel.
Directions, Side Effects, & Warnings
Directions: Take 1 capsule of Black Widow up to three times daily with plenty of water. Hi-Tech strongly advises not to exceed 3 capsules in a 24 hour period, and it would be in your best interests to comply with their warnings.
Side Effects: Black Widow contains an exceptional amount of caffeine, which could be a major issue for individuals with low stimulant tolerances. If you’ve never used a fat burner before, you may want to consult with your doctor before giving one a try. No life-threatening risks but you still want to avoid any discomfort from increased anxiety or jitters. If you’re experienced with supplements similar to this one, you’ll likely be perfectly fine using this one too.
Warnings: Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.