Psycho Pharma formulated their new Asylum Anytime BCAA with 50 mg of Laxogenin, which can have an incredibly positive impact on how quickly your muscles recover and pack on mass.
Psycho Pharma designed Asylum Anytime BCAA for intense athletes that need extra support in muscle recovery, protein synthesis, and also with sustaining energy, focus, and pump.
♦ Product: Asylum Anytime BCAA
♦ Company: Psycho Pharma
♦ Price: $49.95 for 30 servings
♦ Website: Purchase
Asylum Anytime BCAA Primary Benefits
-Stimulates & Amplifies Protein Synthesis
-Increases Muscle Strength & Mass!
-Supports Muscle Recovery & Repair
-Promotes Energy, Mood, & Focus
-Improves Blood Circulation & Blood Flow Matrix
Psycho Pharma Asylum Anytime BCAA Ingredient Details
◊ Asylum Anytime BCAA Matrix (7,000 mg)
• Leucine is primarily responsible for the regulation and maintenance of blood-sugar levels, the repair, recovery, and growth of several tissues in skin, and also the protection of lean muscle mass while also regulating energy levels.
• Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery and regulates blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), helping in the formation of hemoglobin, and is also strongly involved in the formation of blood-clots.
• Valine, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, helps with regulating and maintaining proper recovery and growth of muscle tissue, but Valine also works at maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance and preserves glucose for extended use.
◊ Muscle Delivery & Blood Flow Matrix (1,000 mg)
• Enhances immune system functioning and also stimulates the size and activity of the thymus gland, which makes it a prime choice for anyone with less than optimal health.
• Citrulline Changes into nitric oxide within the body, which is important for critical heart functions and complex cardiovascular processes, and may also improve functioning of your immune system.
◊ Energy, Mood & Focus Matrix (300 mg)
♦ Panthergy TM
• Panthergy TM is a powerful Nootropic that Psycho Pharma designed exclusively for Asylum Anytime BCAA, which delivers potent, long-lasting energy and focus, as well as providing users with a state of euphoria.
• Caffeine is one we should all be familiar with because it is extremely well known for it’s ability to increase your overall strength, endurance, and power output to improve performance and length of workouts in the gym.
◊ Hydration Fuel (500 mg)
• Coconut is an incredibly delicious and nutritious source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, calcium, potassium, magnesium, in addition to being saturated in powerful enzymes, electrolytes, and antioxidants.
◊ Strength & Protein Synthesis (50 mg)
♦ 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
• Laxogenin is basically just a natural steroid that has a very similar structure to the more commonly known plant extract, ecdysterone, and research has shown that this steroid alternative exhibits similar anabolic properties to those found is illegal anabolic steroids, such as Anavar, one of the most popular orally used anabolic steroids in existence.
Asylum Anytime BCAA is currently available in just 2 different flavors: Generic and Passion Tea Lemonade.
However, given how recent the product was released, I’m certain Psycho Pharma will put together a wider variety of flavors in the future.
Directions for Use, Warnings, and Potential Side Effects
♠ Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (10 grams) of Psycho Pharma Asylum Anytime BCAA in 8-10 oz. of cold water. Individuals living the fitness life-style, with experience using supplements used may need to consume up to 4 servings per day if you really push your body to the limit.
♠ Side Effects: Since Psycho Pharma Asylum Anytime BCAA is so fresh on the market, it’s no surprise that there have been no side effect complaints reported by users. If you’re concerned about the safety of your health, I suggest discussing it with your doctor the next time you go in for a check-up. They’ll always point you in the right direction.
♠ Warnings: Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
If you’re interested in using a BCAA supplement, I encourage you to give Asylum a try for yourself. I know you won’t be disappointed by your improvements in athletic performance and health in general.