MuscleTech enhancing BCAA formula within Amino Build Next Gen swears to deliver clinically dosed ingredients, muscle strength and mass gains, in addition to an incredible boost in endurance.
• Product: Amino Build Next Gen
• Company: MuscleTech
• Price: $29.99 for 30 servings
• Website: www.a1supplements.com
The experts over at MuscleTech have put together their most powerful BCAA enhancing formula to date.
They’ve now included an even more advanced complex that features betaine in a clinically studied dose, coconut and watermelon juices, and powerful cell volumizers.
There are a few customer reviews posted for Amino Build Next Gen, and they are all positive 5/5 star ratings.
MuscleTech Enhancing BCAA Formula Ingredients
◊ 1:1:1 BCAA Matrix
♦ Leucine: (2 g)
♦ Isoleucine: (1 g)
• Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery and regulates blood-sugar levels just as Leucine, but this particular BCAA focuses on stimulating the release of growth hormone, which helps with the formation of hemoglobin.
♦ Valine: (1 g)
• Valine, just like Leucine and Isoleucine, helps maintain and regulate proper growth and recovery of muscle tissue, but Valine also works to maintain a healthy nitrogen balance..
◊ Cell-Volumizing and Recovery Complex
♦ Taurine: (500 mg)
• Taurine has the ability to lower cortisol levels and promote better sleep, while also improving athletic performance, reaction time, and insulin production.
♦ Glutamine: (500 mg)
• Glutamine plays key roles in protein synthesis, anti-catabolism, and cell volumizing, but it also helps metabolize body fat and prevents the breakdown of muscle.
♦ Alanine: (500 mg)
• Alanine plays a crucial role as a building block of important proteins and mostly synthesized by the muscle cells from lactic acid, making it the most important nutrient for the amino acid metabolism in the blood together with L-Glutamine.
◊ Strength-Enhancing Compound
♦ Betaine Anhydrous: (1.25 g)
• Betaine Anhydrous helps in the metabolism of homocysteine, a chemical involved in the normal function of many different parts of the body, including blood, bones, eyes, heart, nerves, and the brain.
◊ Electrolyte Blend
♦ Sodium Chloride: (180 mg)
• Sodium chloride, also known as salt, is needed for healthy body fluid balance and maintenance, muscle relaxation, nerve signal communication, and also helps maintain normal blood pressure.
♦ Coconut Water: (50 mg)
• Coconut water is the ideal drink for losing weight because it is low in calories, easy on the stomach, and even contains various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism. Also, coconut water is rich in potassium, helping balance out sodium levels.
♦ Watermelon Juice: (50 mg)
• Watermelon Juice contains the well known amino acid, citrulline, which has been shown to interfere with the accumulation of fat cell storage, and it does this by blocking an enzyme involved in the storage of fat called TNAP.
♦ Dipotassium Phosphate: (40 mg)
• Dipotassium phosphate as a food additive is most likely safe when consumed in moderate amounts. You should be cautious, however, if you have kidney problems or are taking it as a workout supplement.
MuscleTech Amino Build Available Flavors
-Icy Rocket Freeze
Amino Build Side Effects, Directions, and Warnings
Side Effects: Dipotassium Phosphate — taken in large amounts over a long period of time — has been shown to cause heart disease or kidney disease. That said, MuscleTech BCAA enhancing formula contains a small amount therefore no Amino Build side effects have ever been reported.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop of Amino Build Next Gen with 8 oz. of water. For full effects, mix 2 scoops with 16 oz. of water and consume pre- and intra-workout. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. If you want to ante up on your daily BCAA intake, you can also add 1-2 scoops to a jug of water and drink it over time.
Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have any medical condition or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication(s), and before starting any diet or exercise program. Use only as directed.